f

Tuesday 1 May 2018

Well, Hello

This Bonjour Bizou release has made my purse very empty. I am obsessed with this skirt. Obsesssssed. 


Just look at it. It's lovely. It's so summery and artsy. Just wonderful. Don't make me take it off...

This is a very grown-up take on primary colours, a palette that I'm weirdly drawn to on a regular basis. There's something gutsy about taking on colours that may be considered childish, but the fundamental building blocks of colour coupled with the expressive brushstrokes have a distinctly modernist and classic feel. Also, I love pleats. Simple as that.

Ingredients | You Will Need
Graphic Skirt | Bonjour Bizou
Navy Blue Overcoat | Inspired by Balmain Tribute
HotBuys Chiffon Blouse | Pretty 'n' Love
Lace Bikini Top | Melbourne Minimalism
Gold Belt | Archive
HotBuys Prada Inspired Faux Fur Bag | Fallen Angel
HotBuys Gucci Inspired Square Sunglasses | Pretty 'n' Love
HotBuys Yellow Sandals | Bonjour Bizou

No comments:

Post a Comment