f

Saturday 6 May 2017

We Wear Hotbuys M A Y | High Waist Slim Mom Jeans

Here is our second Hotbuy of May! These are the High Waist Slim Mom Jeans from It Girls and they cost 24SD's, which is pretty much on par with all the previous HB jeans - of which there have been a lot lately! I really like the style of these, completely unlike any of the other 'Mom' jeans that we've had on Stardoll with their awesome hem line with a sweet frill and bow. The fit of them is really nice too. The colour seems a little dark, but I think it will grow on me =)
I just think these jeans are adorable! I know they won't be to everyone's tastes, but I like them and their uniqueness plus I think they are awesome as a little different pair of jeans for the Spring and upcoming Summer - I'm excited to try them out some more =D And vote in the poll too: