f

Saturday 4 November 2017

Bag It Up Challenge #212

A duo post for the challenge today, and the final one of the challenge actually! These two pieces are both love themed being from this years February Hotbuys and my looks are quite February based rather than November! Firstly the Be My Valentine Tote dressed in this neutral way which could work out for autumn with these thicker jeans in the popular white style and also the pastel velvet boots. I like this look, it's a good mix of basics and I think the bag fits really nicely with the tone of pink and with the accessories I've used. Secondly the Love Clutch which is a smaller more graphic piece with block text and minimal stripes - it's the stripes I played on with my clothes, choosing red-y/oranges and also white and I think this actually works out well with the pale pink standing out really nicely! I've been using these trousers a lot lately and I think this is another look which works out well, I'm quite happy with my use of mixing colours I might not have before =)

No comments:

Post a Comment