f

Sunday 26 November 2017

Bag It Up Challenge #220

Here is the next challenge post - featuring the Ivory Structured Handbag from the Givenchy Tribute a long long time ago! This has to be one of the oldest bags in my bag collection having been released during the 2011 Tribute season. I liked it a lot initially, and I have had some use out of it in the first few years of having it, but it's definitely slipped down my rankings more recently. I think it's the size and design of the hold of the handle that makes me not like it so much, it's a little bulky and awkward and that has put me off in the past. But here I am styling it today, and I had fun while doing so! I knew I wanted to go with pinks for the bag, it was just finding the right one, I love the tonal contrast between the bright coat and the paler lighter bag, it's definitely what I was going for. Then it was down to finding the rest of the clothes - I was at least feeling like I wanted a skirt so that cuts down the options a little, and this one fitted really well, as did this top with the pastel colours. Yes, I feel like a yummy ice cream selection, however I think this style is cool and works out quite nicely for my doll =D

No comments:

Post a Comment