f

Thursday 30 November 2017

Bag It Up Challenge #222

The final bag challenge post of the month - featuring the Hotbuys Suede Bag With Tassels from It Girls, a Hotbuy from last autumn that I think still has potential for in this autumn (even though it's pretty much winter now=P). I definitely channeled that autumn vibe in my outfit, and love the green shade of the bag as it's perfect to fit with a range of brown tones but also denim! I loved it with the blue of these jeans a lot, but also with the deep brown of the boots and the light brown of this sweater, so I just mashed it all together ... I think if I'd styled two outfits one would have focused on the pairing with jeans and the other with the browns, but overall I'd say this isn't all that bad! I'll probably try and get this bag out again soon in the coming spring season =)

No comments:

Post a Comment