f

Thursday 18 July 2013

TTT Fashion Weekend: StarDesign Styled Outfits

So, during TTT FW I said I would style the clothes I bought from the StarDesign collections, and here's the post! So I bought two items from those available, one piece from Vibe and one from Acid:
{Sorry about lack of nice fonts, we just got a new computer and I'm yet to install any yet/my dad has forbidden me to even consider pushing the download button on anything!}
So I explained why I bought these pieces during the review posts the collections were mentioned in(here and here) - now for how I styled them!
Firstly, Vibe:
The print is green based on white, so to make it stand out I went for all white outfits, this just seemed natural to me as you really are gonna wear it as the focal piece of an outfit. For the first look I chose a maxi skirt, this piece from Basics has really done me well, I wear it fairly regularly and it fits in easily with a lot of pieces. I chose an LE top to wear with it, I haven't worn it yet on its own as it really needs a jacket as it shows quite a lot of skin, so this was a perfect opportunity! Went for basic white shoes. The second look, I chose to style Killah trousers with the jacket. These were an obvious choice for me as soon as I bought the jacket, and went for my obvious chocie with the top as well. Made a little difference with the shoes I've chosen, which are from Antidote and I recently bought in the StarBazaar for a reasonable price. I like their chunky heel and I think the black works nicely with this look. 

And secondly Acid:
These jeans are really a stand out piece, they commandyuor attention and are clearly going to be worn as a focal item of a look - which is what I have done! In my first look I've gone for something more work/office based, the sort of thing I could imagine some sort of fashion editor might wear, so it's a white shirt, paired with a larger sized bag along with white platforms. I think this look works quite well and is a bit of a different take on these jeans, which may have just been seen as an item for casual purposes =) The second look is my casual look of the two, going for a pale/almost sheer blouse, and choosing pale pink accessories to play on the pink in the print - I really like this styling, and think it seems quite 'everyday' considering the print is anything but everyday!

---

So that's my stylings for the two pieces I bought at the TTT Fashion Weekend! Hope you enjoyed it =)

Did you guys buy any pieces from the StarDesign collections? If so, how did you style them? Let me know in comments!

Love K xxx

1 comment: